Friday 14 June 2013

Write For Us


 

Write for us......  


Writing for us is Quite easy Task. We invite all writers to write for us
What Type of Articles you can write?
You can write on any topic regarding to Health, Health and Fitness, Beauty, Beauty Tips, Fashion for both Men and Women, Recipes and also about entertainment topics.


Requirements of Article


  • Article should be minimum 500 words.
  • Natural and relevant to categories,
  • Not accepted any copied and spun article.
  • We only allow 2 links in content one should be in body while other in Author's Bio Part.
How to send me Article?
You can send article to me through Email kelly.1miller2@gmail.com
Hope you will enjoy work with us.

2 comments:

  1. are u paying the writers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dear I am not paying to the writers although if anyone interested in getting free links then provide me content relevant my blog and placed 2 links in content,

    ReplyDelete